Do you want a fully-funded scholarship in Norway? Full-time bachelor’s and master’s degree programs at the University of Oslo are now accepting applications for scholarships in 2024. Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply. Scholarships are available to both Norwegian and international students. The BI Presidential Scholarship is awarded by the University of Oslo.
Founded in 1811, the University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest university. It’s the 58th-best university in the world and the third-best in the Nordic countries. There are approximately 27,700 students at the university. At the University of Oslo, you can earn a Master’s degree in Data Science, combining mathematics, statistics, and informatics.
A total of 30 scholarships will be awarded. Ten scholarships will be given to Norwegian citizens, and twenty scholarships to international students. This is one of the best opportunities for you to start your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the University of Oslo with international standards. We encourage you to apply for the University of Oslo Scholarships 2024. Please read the complete article below for more information
Overview University of Oslo Scholarships 2024
- Country: Norway
- University: University of Oslo
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Scholarships are available for both international students and Norwegian citizens. Below are details about Norway Scholarships.
- Norwegian Scholarship Holder: Scholarships cover semester fees for up to two years.
- International Recipients: Tuition fees and stipends will be covered by the scholarship for up to two years for a master’s degree and up to three years for a bachelor’s degree.
- Students from outside Norway can apply if they are international students
- This Master’s scholarship requires a bachelor’s degree
- Requirements for English Language Proficiency
- Bachelor’s transcript
- Completion of relevant courses/degrees – Only applicable to Nordic and EU/EEA/Swiss citizens
- (If applicable) Documentation of financing
Available Areas of Field
- Data Science
- Business (New – now also available at Campus Bergen!)
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organisational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
- Business Analytics
- Applied Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- QTEM Masters Network
- BI–Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing
- Accounting and Auditing (taught in Norwegian)
- Law and Business (taught in Norwegian)
How to Apply!
The University of Oslo Scholarships 2023 application form is entirely online. Online applications are required. Please visit the link below for more information and to apply. I wish you luck!