The Dora Plus Scholarship Program 2024 at Tallinn University, a top-ranking university with a great scholarship, is open to all international students. Among all universities in Estonia, Tallinn University is unsurpassed. If you want to study in Europe for free, Estonia is a good option. The Study in Estonia program is free for scholarship recipients. Tallinn is one of the best public research universities in the world, offering a wide range of high-quality bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral research programs to all international students.
The International Scholarship Program is designed to ensure foreign scholars and students land in Estonia and develop the education system and country, which will contribute to the bull’s eye. The impact of these programs will be huge for Estonia in the long run, as they will attract many highly qualified students. Scholarship programs like TLU Dora Plus and Estonian Scholarships offer full fellowships to study at the master’s level.
The Estonian Foreign Ministry offers these scholarships. An Estonian university provides an annual scholarship for non-Estonian/international students to pursue master’s degrees at Tallinn University under the Dora Plus scholarship program. The stipend will be paid monthly to all students.
Dora Plus Scholarship 2024 Details:
- Scholarship Country: Estonia, Europe
- Purpose: Study in Estonia
- Scholarship Name: Dora Plus Scholarship
- Sponsored By: Estonia Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Study Level: Master (All Programs)
Benefits of the Dora Plus Scholarship:
These are the details about the Doraplus scholarship award:
- Tuition fee waiver in full
- Living expenses are covered by a monthly stipend of 350 Euros
- The student is responsible for all other expenses
- The scholarship will be awarded for each study year every time ( 12 months for the 1st academic year of the Master.
You must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the Dora Plus scholarship program 2024:
- The Tallinn University master’s program fully in English is open to all international students studying at the university full time or who have received a confirmation of admission from the university
- A student who has successfully completed the first year of study with at least 54 ECTS credits and is interested in applying for the second year scholarship.
- Estonian citizens and permanent residents are not allowed to enroll.
- No additional funding is provided for students who are studying
|Antigua and Barbuda|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Central African Republic|
|Congo: Democratic Republic|
|Kosovo UN1244 (*not recognized by the majority of countries)|
|Papua New Guinea|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Sao Tome and Principe|
|Trinidad and Tobago|
|United Arab Emirates|
|United States of America|
The following documents are required for this scholarship:
- Letter from the university regarding the final admissions decision
- CV complete and up-to-date
- Copy of passport scanned
- Complete academic papers
- 2 reference letters.
How To Apply For Dora Plus Scholarship
Please visit the official link below for more information regarding the application process.